Mystery Blogger Award Nomination - I Am Thankful For It.

                                                                                                   

Hello Everyone,
Today, this post is different from other posts here on this Blog. And the reason is Nominations for   Mystery Blogger Awards . 



Mystery Blogger Award Logo - sane19beauty.blogspot.com






I am really excited and feeling great encouragement from fellow bloggers and blogger community. I am grateful to them for appreciating my work and encouraging me to do better. I am thankful that April Key Rode nominated me for this award. She owns a fascinating blog - Rodes On The Road. She loves travelling (traveling) with her family. In fact, her whole family love travelling beautiful places and she shares about their journey and travelling (traveling) experiences on her blog.

In her own words : 
" We're a family who wants to see the other parts of the city and other side of the world we live in. We enjoy seeing places, learning history, culture and experience other traditions and to taste some delicacies. "

Through their blog, they entice other families to travel and provide them info that they gain through their own travelling (traveling) experience.

Now, let me share with you some facts about Mystery Blogger Award.


  WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD ? 



This award was created by Okoto Enigma. It was created as a way for blogs that haven't been discovered to gain recognition. 

"Mystery Blogger Award" is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
⎯ Okoto Enigma 


   MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES :- 


1). Put the award logo/image on your blog
2). List the rules
3). Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4). Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5). Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6). Nominate 10 - 20 people
7). Notify your nominees
8). Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9). Share a link to your best post(s)



   THREE FACTS ABOUT ME :- 


1). I am a qualified microbiologist and I love being a creative person. From science to art..writing articles including poems are some of my hobbies. I have a vast list of hobbies. 😁

2). I am crazy fan of music. I love singing and dancing. It gives me immense pleasure and I enjoy it. 🎼🎶🎵

3). I am somewhat a mixture of introvert and extrovert person. I like positivity & positive mindset people and beautiful souls. I think no matter from where we all are, we're connected. I love appreciating and motivating people. I love writing quotes & sharing them on my social media accounts along with my FB page. Here's one :-)

"No matter how dark it seems,
No matter how hard it seems,
Just remember there's a way.......
Keep following your dreams."

Simply Beautiful ß Quotes

Great thing is that I only gain while doing this. It helps in keeping myself motivated too. We all have some moments where we feel like stuck but this type of effort helps us and others at the same type. Also, it's good to spread goodness and positivity. 


   APRIL'S QUESTIONS :-  


1). Do you encourage others to help minimize the use of plastic to protect our environment ?

Yes, ofcourse. I encourage others to help minimise the use of plastic to protect our environment. In fact,  I, myself don't prefer plastic. It is sometimes hard and certain people are unable to adopt this new habit, still I keep trying to convince them.


2). Have you travelled (traveled) somewhere and been surprised at what it feels like to arrive in that place ?

Whenever we travel somewhere, we have different feelings. It depends because when I travel to a new place, I feel excited about. When I travel to the same place again where I have been before then my previous experiences are behind my feelings related to that place. Yes, I travelled (traveled) somewhere and been surprised at what is feels like to arrive in that place.

3). Do you have a story to tell ? In what way will you inspire children? 

Oh, I love children. I am single and never married and I have no children but I love spending time with them. Their innocence and activities give so much positivity to us. You can learn a lot of things to them. I have lot of stories to tell and I love to motivate them but best will be mine through I will inspire them soon. Not only children but other people too who need an inspiration. 

4). Do you prefer one season over another when traveling ?

It depends. However, I think pleasant weather is what I like. 

5). Is there anything about yourself that you question and or is a mystery to you? What is it ?

 No, there is nothing about myself that I question. I Am thankful that I have learnt a lot of things and I am open to new opportunities. In the past, sometimes I feel certain things had happened already. Also, that time I asked myself - Do I have something great to do ? What is my real purpose ? But today this is not mystery to me. As a child, nature and universe tend to be mysterious to me but now I am a spiritual person and love universe. I Am grateful.



Mystery Blogger Award Nomination - sane19beauty.blogspot.com




   MY NOMINEES ARE :-  


1). Emily Mae Hood  - newyorkfamilyadventures.com

2). Kari M  - familybychoice.net

3). Britt K  - unapologeticallyyou.org

4). Chris Kosto  - www.goldenbloggerz.com

5). Cynthia  - adventuringwoman.com


6). Kristine  - angelsnmom.com

7). Jackie  - jackieofalltradesblog.com

8). Anna and Zel  - anaandzels.com

9). Helen's Journey  - helensjourneysite.wordpress.com/blogs/

10). Lauren  - bournemouthgirl.com

11). Brianna Higdon  - briannamarielifestyle.com

12). NasheLee  - inherthoughtszw.blogspot.com

13). Briana  - justmythoughtsblogs.wordpress.com

14). Katt writes  - kattwritescontent.com

15). Kimy Leatherwood  - kimberlyleatherwood.com

16). Endless Family Travels  - endlessfamilytravels.com

17). Jess  - http://justcallmejess.org

18). Breth Gray  - www.bethgray.coach

19). Heidi  - riselovelive.com/blog/

20). Kim  - keepingitmindful.com

21). Ray  - therayjourney.com/blog


There are other bloggers too who are doing a wonderful job. Though due to rules, I could list only 10-20. Congratulations everyone !

Here are the questions for you :


   QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES :-  


1). Does nature, universe or brain mystery to you ? Which one you select and why ?

2). Do you have a pet as a family member and people and things sound mysterious to them ?

3). What does beauty mean to you ?

4). Do you think you're mysterious ? If yes, then what makes you mysterious ?

5). Do you think you are funny ? Define yourself in one line.



There are many posts of mine that are my favorites. I have BeautyHealthLife & Motivation and Sci.& tech. Blogs. I love many posts from this blog, and here's one of my favourites as it gaimed tremendous views https://sane19beauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/review-of-garnier-skin-naturals-light.html





                                                                                                   


Disclaimer - This blog is not intended to any prescription or expert advice. Always consult your doctor before consuming or applying anything. Always check for your allergies. Always do patch test or allergy test before using any product or any ingredient. Results may vary person to person. It depends on your skin type and health conditions too. Use info. on your own wisdom.

© Simply Beautiful ß
© Swatti Sharrma 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Really enjoyed this post! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thank you so much :) Keep visiting and keep reading.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to make market style homemade aloe vera gel (professional style) easily

11 Amazing face packs of carrot, a loving treat to your skin.

Review Of Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Moisturising Serum-In-Lotion.